Python, SQL, R, Google Analytics, Invision, SAS, Tableau, QLIK, Agile, Power BI, Mixpanel
User centric design and adaptability. Team and stakeholder management. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Lateral thinking and perseverance.
Desjardins General Insurance Group, Toronto — Expert (Claim Product – P&C and Auto Claims – Web & Mobile)
JAN 2018 – PRESENT
- Providing testing and product design, development and implementation advice for the group’s web and mobile platforms.
- Currently involved in designing and streamlining internal product changes to improve efficiency for the group’s call centres across Canada.
- User studies, testing, requirements management and scalability management.
- Recognized for achieving highest NPS score across the group for Q2 and H2 2018.
- Recognized for achieving lowest Cycle Time (TAT) operations across the group for FY 2018.
Old Mutual Life Insurance Group, Mumbai — Manager, Claims and Risk Assessment Product
FEB 2017 – NOV 2017
- Developed and managed several SaaS and PaaS products of internal and external use targeting productivity and efficiency respectively.
- Responsible for single-handed SDLC and stakeholder management.
- Fastest product generation time within the industry with proven performance at 27% reduction in TAT and claims processing error reduced by over 66% within first 90 days of implementation.
5Crowd Inc, Toronto — Business Analyst
JAN 2016 – APR 2016
- Product Analyst for website and mobile platform.
- Designed and implemented the “Calculator” product still in use on the organization’s website and one of the first such quantifying metrics for use by Media companies in North America.
- Helped analyse and improve bottlenecks in organization’s performance ranking reports and automated the same for improved transparency.
AIG, Mumbai — Business Analyst
JUN 2014 – FEB 2015
- Developed Use case analysis for Reinsurance and Risk products.
- Managing pricing and financial implications of products and engaging in negotiations with suppliers and channels.
- Responsible for creating written material for industry and intercompany reports of products and future development and testing.
Aniruddha Consulting, Mumbai — Account Manager
MAY 2012 – JUN 2014
- Business relationship management and consulting advice for Small and Medium sized organizations.
- Implementing best practices for auditing and regulatory filing.
- Responsible for managing the company website and designing interactive forms to be used by clients.
Deutsche Bank AG, Mumbai — Analyst Intern
FEB 2013 – MAY 2013
- Data analysis and visualization for pricing, promotion strategy building.
- Managing full PLC for a new loan product of the bank.
- Developed a true-fit profile metric using advanced quantitative and financial modeling. This predictive modeling design continues to be used for pre-launch testing by the org.
University of Mumbai, Mumbai — MBA (Finance and Strategy)
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai — Bachelor in Business Administration
CFA Institute — Level 1 and Level 2 cleared of the CFA exam
Duke University, USA — Certificate in Business Metrics Analysis
IBM — Data Science Professional Certificate
Virginia Tech — Certificate in Agile techniques
Successful tech and product blog focused on business analysis with over 350 regular followers in over 16 countries. Garnering over 12700 views and generating Ad revenue within the first 20 days since launching.
Desi Toronto, Toronto — Founder
MAR 2018 – PRESENT | http://www.desitoronto.blogspot.com
- Founded and developed a web portal specializing in counseling and consulting new students and immigrants
- Providing full range of services for day-to-day acclimatization to a new way of life.
- Web-design, functionality testing and marketing. Presently also being tested for Mobile adaptability in the form of an app.